Method 2 : Using the Lenovo Service Bridge/Lenovo Vantage
Lenovo Service Bridge is an application that provides increased functionality between your system and the Lenovo Support Site. With Service Bridge installed, you can click use our support site to automatically scan your product to find its name and serial number.
Watch the video: How to install Lenovo Service Bridge.
Launching the Lenovo Vantage app can also automatically obtain your product name and serial number.
How to find Lenovo Vantage on your device:
- Start Menu: Listed in the installed apps list.
- Windows Tile
- Windows Search bar
Method 3 : Using the Access Of BIOS
This method is the last option but the most successful one. If above methods did not work on your computer, you can rely on this.
BIOS stands for Basic Input/output system, you can access this system and find out the information about your computer using the steps given below:
- Close all your applications and save in case you are doing some important work. Restart your laptop.
- Press F1 at the Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkStation, or ThinkCentre logo during bootup.
Note: For some models, instead of pressing F1, continuously press Enter during powering on until a Startup Interrupt Menu displays. The screenshot is for reference. The actual menu will be different.
- If you failed to go to the boot menu, again restart your computer and follow the above steps again.
- Once you get into the BIOS, you can see the full information such as model number, the product number of your laptop.