Brand-new Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 Battery Replacement
14.8V 46Wh battery for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9
- SKU LEB1329
- Condition Replacement, Brand New
- Voltage 14.8V
- Capacity 46Wh
- Number of Cells 4 Cells
- Cell Type Li-Polymer
- Color Black
- Size 299.22x129.10x4.61mm
- AvailabilityIn Stock
High Quality Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 Battery Replacement
High Quality Components
This Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 battery replacement has built-in A+ grade cells and high-quality TI intelligent control chip, which not only performs better, charges faster but lasts longer. In addition, the outer shell of the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 battery is made according to the original battery shape design scheme, using high temperature and wear-resistant ABS +PC alloy environmentally friendly materials, which can be 100% compatible with your laptop and fit closely.
100% True Capacity
Do not be deceived by the false capacity advertisements from bad merchants, of which battery capacity will often drop off significantly after using a few months. Made with the highest quality "A" grade cells, our Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 laptop battery has passed various strict quality tests to ensure that it meets OEM specifications, which can provide more than 600 charging cycles to maintain the same capacity for a long time.
Safety Is Vital!
Using a poor battery with unstable performance may do harm to the notebook and your safety. Our Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 replacement battery has passed CE, UL, ROHS, and other international authority certifications, which provides a variety of protection functions, effectively preventing common risks such as short circuits, overheating, and overvoltage. In order to protect your laptop and your safety, please rest assured to purchase our high-quality batteries!
Service is better than promised
To ensure that the new Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 battery can be safely delivered to your hands, it will be firstly packed in an anti-static bag, then wrapped with a drop-proof synthetic foam, finally enclosed into sturdy cardboard and sealed with waterproof plastic tape.
The shipment will be arranged within 24 hours (working day) after we receiving the order. The shipping notification will be sent via email after confirming the shipment, which will contain the details of your order and tracking information of the package.
30 Days Money Back
In order to minimize the risk during the purchase process from customers, our return period is 30 days instead of 7 or 14 days! You can easily request a refund within 30 days since receiving the product if you are not satisfied with our Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 laptop battery or our service.
Do not worry about the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 replacement battery which is purchased from us will not be performed well after a few months. Having been focused on Lenovo laptop batteries for more than 10 years, it is rarely failed with our batteries. If the battery you purchased has a faulty performance that is not artificially damaged within one year, not only free repair services and even a new replacement we are willing to provide, but also the shipping cost will be borne by us.
- Overvoltage Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Electromagnetic Protection
- Overheating Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- ESD Protection
- Charging Time Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Power Protection
- Intelligent Protection
- Class A Protection
Compatible Battery Part Numbers
Compatible Laptop Models
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 2013 TOUCH ULTRABOOK
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 34432PC
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 34436FC
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 34438HC
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3443A92
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 34481B8
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448-24U
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448AV1
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448AW4
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448AZ1
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3460-22U
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3460-23U
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3460-37U
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON(2462)
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON(3443)
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON(3444)
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON(3460)
- ThinkPad X1 CARBON(3463)
LenovoBatt.com only sells high-quality replacement batteries instead of original batteries. We mention the original manufacturer's brand and model only to illustrate the compatibility of the battery type, so that customers can correctly purchase replacement batteries suitable for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9.
|We Accept Payment Methods:|
Payments by PayPal, no PayPal account required. Paypal is safe and free for buyers.
|Credit or debit card||
VISA, MasterCard, the United States n Express, JCB, Diners Club, Maestro & Laser Card, etc.
PayPal never shares your financial information with us.
Paypal eCheck payments need to be cleared before shipping (usually takes 3-6 business days).
1. If you choose PayPal Express Checkout (instead of filling in the shipping address on our website to check out), please select the CORRECT address when checking out.
2. Paypal is solely responsible for your payment and you won't leave any financial information on our website. Please buy Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 laptop batteries with confidence from us.
How can I check if the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 battery is compatible with my laptop?First, find out your old battery part number, or the laptop model name, and then match it with the Compatibility List above. Secondly, please compare the old batteries with our product pictures to ensure that they have the same interface and shape. Finally, check whether the voltage of this battery is the same as the old battery.
If you are still unsure whether it is suitable for your laptop, you can note the laptop model when placing an order, so that we can confirm that you have purchased the correct battery. Or leave your laptop model via "Support for Product Search" and we will select the appropriate battery for you.
What parameters should be noticed when buying the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 3448BU9 battery replacement?There are many parameters of laptop battery, among which the following parameters need special attention before purchase.
- Cell Type: Generally speaking, Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries are the best choices. Compared with NiMH batteries in the past, they have a longer life, faster charging, more environmental protection, and one-third lighter weight.
- Voltage: Please note that there may be two or more different voltages, such as 11.1 V and 14.8V, matching the same laptop model. They are completely incompatible with each other.
- Capacity: A higher capacity battery can power your laptop longer. At the same time, high capacity batteries are much larger in size, weight, and higher in price. You can make a choice based on your needs.
- Condition: Be sure to choose "Brand New". You have no good reason to buy a refurbished battery (or an unused battery covered dust somewhere on the shelf). Check the production date. Batteries have been in production for more than 2 years should be denied.